We have a programme set for every Sunday on the main page.
Please have a look and notice that the dates and speakers change on occasions.
- Holy Communion is held once every month.
- 6pm evening worship is held on the 1st Sunday (Led by the Worship team)
4th Sunday (Led by the #Praise God team)
- Speaking and Listening English group
11:45am Tuesday Church (Fortnightly)
12:30pm Luncheon Club (Fortnightly)
7:30pm House Group Wednesdays:
9:00am Parent and Toddler Group
7:30pm House Group Thursdays:
- Reading English Group
- Midday - Sew and Craft Fellowship
6:45pm Drop in for 11-14 year olds
6:45pm Club for 6-11 year olds Saturdays:
3:30pm Messy Church (Every month on the second Saturday) NOTE:
Many of our groups take a break during the school holidays, so please do check the church notices or contact the church for details. Fundraising.
Money from fundraising activities at St Andrew's is usually divided between four charities.
For many years we have been supporting John and Sharon Harbottle's work in Haiti and Urban Outreach in Bolton, in conjunction with the "Grub Tub".
The other two charities usually change annually. This year we are fundraising for the (Multiple Sclerosis ) MS Society, and Bolton Dementia Support Group. Messy Church.
A warm and messy welcome awaits you at Messy Church. We meet in the hall at St Andrew's on the second Saturday of the month, starting at 3.30pm.
It is an all-age activity,using mess,crafts and fun to explore Bible stories and learn more about God.
Tea is included and we finish around 5.30pm.
Messy church is an activity for families and all under 16s must be accompanied by an adult who remains responsible for them during the entire afternoon.
Find out more at http://www.facebook/messystandrews
Run by a YMCA Youth Worker, supported by volunteers from the YMCA and from St. Andrew's
- Thursdays, 6.45pm: Youth Drop-In for 11-14 years olds
- Fridays, 6.45pm: Club for 6-11 year olds
Once a fortnight our Luncheon Club team provide a delicious hot meal in the Church hall for £3.50.
It is open to anyone from the local community, of any age, but please contact to book in advance
to ensure that there is enough food and a seat for you.
The Church hall is open for coffee from 11am and the meal is served at 12.30pm. Tuesday Church.
A short, informal time of prayer and worship in Church, held on the days when the Luncheon Club is open,between 11.45am and 12.15pm.
Once a month this includes Holy Communion.
All are welcome. House Groups.
At St Andrew's we have two house groups, small groups who meet in members' homes to explore faith questions together, through discussion and Bible study.
All are welcome.
- The Tuesday Fellowship Group meets every second Tuesday from 7.30pm-9.30pm.
- The Wednesday Fellowship Group meets fortnightly.
Both groups are currently full, but the website will be updated if places become available.
Parent and Toddler Group.
- Monday mornings: Speaking and Listening English Group. This group is for women in the first stages of learning English. It follows the needs of the group rather than an ESOL course. The group meets in school term time only.
- Thursday mornings: Reading English Group. This is for women in the first stages of reading English. No previous knowledge is necessary. The activity aims to meet the needs of the individual.
Wednesdays, during school term time, 9am-11am. Sew & Craft Fellowship.